A Randomized, Single Blind, Consecutive Enrollment Evaluation of The Elixir Novolimus-Eluting Coronary Stent System With Durable Polymer Compared to the Medtronic Endeavor Zotarolimus-Eluting Coronary Stent System in the Treatment of Patients With De Novo Native Coronary Artery Lesions and a Non-Randomized, Consecutive Enrollment Evaluation of the Elixir Novolimus-Eluting Coronary Stent System With Bioabsorbable Polymer Compared to Contemporary Controls in the Treatment of Patients With De Novo Native Coronary Artery Lesions.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Novolimus (Primary) ; Zotarolimus
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXCELLA-II
- Sponsors Elixir Medical Corporation
- 02 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to final results presented at the 26th Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
- 09 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Sep 2013 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2013: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History