A Phase III, 26-week Multicenter Randomized Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Indacaterol (150 and 300 µg Once Daily [od]) in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Jan 2014 Results published in the Respirology.
- 05 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 23 Jun 2010 Status changed from completed to recruiting as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History