Open Label, Uncontrolled, Pilot, Phase II Study of Histone-Deacetylase Inhibitor ITF2357 Administered Orally to Subjects With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) Refractory/Relapsed After Conventional Chemotherapy or Relapsed After Autologous Bone Marrow Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Givinostat (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2010 to 1 Apr 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jan 2012 Actual patient number (1) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jan 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2009 to 1 Jul 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov