Phase-II Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Toxicity of 5-Azacitidine in Addition to Standard DLI for the Treatment of Patients With AML or MDS Relapsing After Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jan 2012 Actual end date (1 Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.