A Randomized Study on CNS Prophylaxis With Liposome-Encapsulated Cytarabine in Association With a Lineage-Targeted and MRD-Oriented Postremission Strategy in Adult ALL
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Asparaginase; Methotrexate; Prednisone
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Brain metastases
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Dec 2016 Final results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 10 Dec 2013 Results presented at the 56th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 31 Mar 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.