Phase II Study of Bevacizumab (Avastin) and BCNU for Treatment of Relapsed, High Grade Gliomas
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carmustine
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.