A Multi-centre, Open-labelled, Randomised, Two-group Parallel Trial Comparing the Change in Fat Distribution in Overweight and Obese Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes After 26 Weeks of Treatment With Insulin Detemir Once Daily Versus Insulin NPH Once Daily, Both With Insulin Aspart at Mealtimes.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin detemir (Primary) ; Insulin aspart; Insulin suspension isophane
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 28 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 71st Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History