Randomized, Parallel-Group, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2 Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Effectiveness of DSC127 in Treating Subjects With Diabetic Ulcers.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aclerastide (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic foot ulcer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors US Biotest Inc
- 27 Jun 2012 Full trial results will be published online in the July 2012 issue of Wound Repair and Regeneration, according to a Derma Sciences media release.
- 27 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History