A Phase II Trial of Myeloablative Conditioning and Transplantation of Partially HLA-Mismatched Bone Marrow for Patients With Hematologic Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms mylehaplo
- 08 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 30 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.