A Randomized, Parallel, 3-Arm Study to Characterize the Effect of Ipilimumab + Chemotherapy in Patients With Untreated Advanced Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Dacarbazine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2010 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History