A Phase 1/2 Study of Weekly Elesclomol Sodium Plus Docetaxel and Concomitant Prednisone in Subjects With Metastatic Castration Refractory Prostate Cancer (m-CRPC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Elesclomol (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Synta Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record trial status changed from suspended to completed.
- 27 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued. The reasons for the decision to suspend this trial have been reported in a Synta Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 16 Dec 2008 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov record NCT00808418).