An Open Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Effect on Tumor Response of R1507 in Combination With Letrozole in Postmenopausal Women With Advanced Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary) ; Teprotumumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 16 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Roche.
- 15 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Roche record.