A Post-Marketing Surveillance, Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Titrating, 4-Week Study Evaluating The Efficacy, Tolerability And Safety Of Olmesartan Medoxomil 20 Mg In Combination With 12.5 Mg Of Hydrochlorothiazide In Subjects With Mild To Moderate Essential Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Hydrochlorothiazide; Olmesartan medoxomil
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 15 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (1723) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.