Stimulant and Risperidone in Children With Severe Physical Aggression.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary) ; Risperidone (Primary)
- Indications Aggression; Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOSCA
- 01 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (NCBRF-TIQ D-Total Score), as per an article published in the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- 01 Jun 2016 52-week results (n= 108) published in the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- 19 Apr 2016 Time frame for NCBRF-TIQ D-Total Score changed from Measured at baseline and Weeks 3, 5, 7, 9, 13, 17, 21, and 52 to Measured at baseline and Weeks 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 .