A Phase II First-Line Study of a Combination of Pemetrexed, Carboplatin and Bevacizumab in Advanced Nonsquamous NSCLC Evaluating the Efficacy and Tolerability in Elderly Patients (Age greater than or equal to 70 Yrs) With Good Performance Status (PS Less Than 2).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Aug 2011 Actual end date (March 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.