Comparative evaluation of immunogenicity and reactogenicity of monovalent type 2 and 3 oral poliovirus vaccines (mOPV 2 and mOPV3) versus trivalent oral poliovirus vaccine (tOPV), and bivalent oral poliovirus vaccine (bOPV) versus monovalent types 1 and 3 oral poliovirus vaccines, respectively: a randomised double-blind trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Poliovirus vaccine live oral (Primary)
- Indications Poliomyelitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Panacea Biotec
- 26 Oct 2010 Results have been published in the Lancet.
- 03 Dec 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History