A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 2 Fixed Doses (25 and 50 mg/Day) of DVS SR Tablets in Adult Outpatients With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 16 Aug 2017 Results (n=4279) of post-hoc pooled analysis of this and other eight double blind, placebo controlled studies, published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 19 Jul 2013 Results from a pooled analysis of six studies (NCT00277823, NCT00300378, NCT00384033, NCT00798707, NCT00824291, and NCT00863798) were published in the International Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 05 May 2010 Actual number of patients (709) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History