A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of OPC-34712 as Adjunctive Therapy in the Treatment of Patients With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brexpiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 16 May 2011 Primary endpoint, Montgomery Asberg Depression Rating Scale, has been met according to an Otsuka Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 16 May 2011 Results have been presented at APA-2011 according to an Otsuka Pharmaceuticals media release; results were also reported in the media release.
- 15 Jan 2010 Additional trial location (USA) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History