Argatroban Versus Lepirudin in Critically Ill Patients - A Randomized Double-Blind Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Argatroban (Primary) ; Lepirudin
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis syndrome; Various toxicities
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALiCia
- 20 Jun 2012 Actual patient number 70 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2012 Actual end date Mar 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.