A Phase 2 Study of SCH 727965 in Subjects With Relapsed and Refractory Acute Myelogenous Leukemia and Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dinaciclib (Primary) ; Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Schering-Plough
- 09 May 2012 Actual patient number (29) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 May 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.