CERTICOEUR a Secondary Prevention Study of Skin Cancers in Heart Transplant Patients. An Open Labelled Randomized Everolimus vs Calcineurin Inhibitors Multicenter Trial.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Calcineurin inhibitors
- Indications Heart transplant rejection; Skin cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CERTICOEUR
- 18 Dec 2013 Actual patient number changed to 1094 from 1097 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2013 Status changed from discontinued to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.