An International Single-Arm Study to Provide Further Safety and Efficacy Data on the Bortezomib(Velcade)/Melphalan/Prednisone Regimen in Previously Untreated Transplant Ineligible Multiple Myeloma Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary) ; Prednisone (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Inc
- 03 May 2012 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.