Feasibility Study of CO-Administering Combination Antiretroviral Therapy (cART) and R-EPOCH Chemotherapy for the Management of Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS)-Related Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Efavirenz; Emtricitabine; Etoposide; Prednisone; Rituximab; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Vincristine
- Indications Burkitt's lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CATCH
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.