An Open Label Study to Assess the Effect of Avastin (Bevacizumab) Combined With First Line Paclitaxel-Carboplatin or Second Line Tarceva (Erlotinib) on Progression-Free Survival in Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients With Asymptomatic Untreated Brain Metastasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Erlotinib; Paclitaxel
- Indications Brain metastases; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRAIN
- Sponsors Roche
- 15 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.