A Phase II, Open Label, Single Arm Trial to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics,Safety, Tolerability, and Antiviral Activity of Rilpivirine (TMC278) in Antiretroviral Naive HIV-1 Infected Adolescents and Children Aged > = 6 to <18 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rilpivirine (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms PAINT
- Sponsors Janssen R&D Ireland
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 10 Jan 2020.
- 23 Dec 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 56 to 61.