The ABC Study: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study Evaluating the Academic, Behavioral and Cognitive Effects of CONCERTA on Older Children With ADHD.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ABC
- Sponsors Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Apr 2011 Primary endpoint 'Assessment-scale-scores' has been met.
- 01 Apr 2011 Results published in the Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology.
- 27 May 2010 Results were reported at the 163rd Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History