An Open-Label, Randomized Trial of Intramuscular Olanzapine Versus Intramuscular Combination of Haloperidol and Lorazepam in the Treatment of Acute Agitation in Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Olanzapine (Primary) ; Haloperidol; Lorazepam
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 17 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 25th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 14 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Positive-and-Negative-Syndrome-Scale' has not been met.