Efficacy and Safety of Oral Ataciguat (HMR1766) 200 mg Administered Once Daily for 28 Days on Pain Reduction in Patients With Neuropathic Pain. A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Cross-Over Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ataciguat (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SERENEATI
- 10 Aug 2012 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 28 Apr 2012 Additional location Germany added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 19 Apr 2012 EudraCT reports actual initiation date is (30 Mar 2009), inclusion/exclusion criteria amended and this trial has been discontiuned in Germany.