Safety, Antiviral Activity, and Pharmacokinetics of Multiple Rising Oral Doses of BI 201335 NA in Treatment-naïve Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Infection for 14 Days Monotherapy Followed by Combination With Pegylated Interferon and Ribavirin for an Additional 14 Days (Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled), and in Treatment-Experienced Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Infection for 28 Days as Combination Therapy With Pegylated Interferon and Ribavirin (open label)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Faldaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 14 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2010 to 1 Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2009 Results were reported at the 60th Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History