Safety in Type 2 Diabetic Patients With Severe Chronic Renal Impairment, 5 mg BI 1356 vs. Placebo, DB, Parallel Group, Randomized, Insulin Background Inclusive.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Linagliptin (Primary) ; Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors; Antihyperglycaemics; Insulins; Pioglitazone; Sulfonylureas
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Sep 2013 Data will be presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD), according to a Boehringer Ingelheim and Eli Lilly media release.
- 01 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Proportion-of-glycosylated-haemoglobin' has been met according to results published in the Diabetes Care.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History