Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Phase 3 Study of the Efficacy of an Investigational Vero Cell-Derived Influenza Vaccine to Prevent Culture Confirmed Influenza Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype; Influenza A virus H3N2 subtype; Influenza B virus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 16 Feb 2011 Results published in the Lancet, according to a Baxter Healthcare media release.
- 12 Mar 2010 Results have been presented at the International Congress on Infectious Disease (ICID 2010), according to a Baxter International media release.
- 29 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History