Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Dose-Finding Study With CYT003-QbG10 in Adult Patients With Rhinoconjunctivitis Due to House Dust Mite Allergy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs CMP 001 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Hypersensitivity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cytos Biotechnology
- 31 Jul 2009 Primary endpoint 'Symptom score' (Rhinoconjunctivitis symptom and medication scores) has been met according to a Cytos Biotechnology media release. Secondary endpoints have also been met.
- 31 Jul 2009 Results will be presented at an upcoming meeting according to a Cytos Biotechnology media release. Results were also reported in the media release.
- 28 Apr 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History