Changes of Biological Markers and Brain PET Imaging and Clinical Effects of Memantine for Patients With Moderate to Severe Alzheimer's Disease: a 24 Week Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Memantine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Apr 2015 Pooled analysis results of this trial and other two 24-Week , placebo-controlled trials presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 14 Aug 2013 Primary endpoint 'Severe-Impairment-Battery' has been met.
- 14 Aug 2013 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History