Comparison of Optimal Antipsychotic Treatments for Schizophrenia Pilot Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary) ; Olanzapine (Primary) ; Perphenazine (Primary) ; Quetiapine (Primary) ; Risperidone (Primary) ; Ziprasidone (Primary) ; Antipsychotics; Benzatropine; Metformin; Simvastatin
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CATIE; COATS
- 17 Nov 2009 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.