An Open-Label, Ascending, Two-Part, Single- and Multiple-Dose Evaluation of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Effectiveness of Oxymorphone for Acute Postoperatiave Pain in Pediatric Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Oxymorphone (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.