A Randomized, Open-label, Parallel-Group Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of DACOGEN (Decitabine) for Injection and VIDAZA (Azacitidine) for Injection In Subjects With Intermediate or High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine; Decitabine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2010 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.