Effects of the addition of low-dose pioglitazone to combined flutamide-metformin treatment on endocrine-metabolic and body composition indices in young women with ovarian hyperandrogenism, hyperinsulinism and cardiovascular risk
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Flutamide (Primary) ; Metformin (Primary) ; Pioglitazone (Primary) ; Drospirenone/ethinylestradiol; Ethinylestradiol/norelgestromin; Progesterone receptor agonists
- Indications Hormone imbalance; Hyperinsulinaemia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2009 Results were published in Clinical Endocrinology.
- 31 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 09 Dec 2008 New trial record.