A multicentre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, cross-over study to evaluate the efficacy, safety and tolerability of MEM 1414 (600 mg) on the allergen-induced late asthmatic response in steroid-free subjects with mild allergic asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs MEM 1414 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Memory Pharmaceuticals
- 19 May 2010 Results were presented at the 106th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 15 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 22 Dec 2008 Status changed from unconfirmed to recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History