A Randomized, Open-Label, Placebo-Controlled, Two-Period Crossover Study of the Effect on CTx-1 Concentrations of a Single 200 microg Recombinant Salmon Calcitonin (rsCT) Dose Given at Night to Normal, Healthy, Postmenopausal Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Calcitonin (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Unigene Laboratories
- 11 Mar 2013 Positive results from this trial were reported at the 2012 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Bone and Mineral Research (ASBMR), according to a Unigene Laboratories media release.
- 22 Mar 2009 Actual end date (1-Jan-2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by a Unigene media release.