Dose-Finding and Pharmacogenetic Study of Efavirenz in HIV-Infected and HIV/TB Co-Infected Infants and Children 3 Months to Less Than 36 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz (Primary) ; Antituberculars; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Rifampicin
- Indications HIV infections; Tuberculosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 09 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Feb 2016 Interim results (n=8) presented at the 23rd Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections
- 07 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Apr 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.