A Randomized, Open-Label, Six-Period, Drug Interaction Study to Assess Steady-State Plasma Amprenavir (APV) and Raltegravir (RTG) Pharmacokinetics Following Administration of RTG 400 mg BID for 14 Days Alone and in Combination With 14 Days of Either Fosamprenavir (FPV) 1400 mg BID, FPV 700 mg BID + RTV 100 mg BID or FPV 1400 mg + RTV 100 mg QD in Healthy Adult Subjects When Under Fasting Conditions
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fosamprenavir (Primary) ; Raltegravir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 24 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2008 New trial record.