A Randomized Phase III Trial of Cisplatin Plus Paclitaxel With and Without NCI-Supplied Bevacizumab (NSC #704865) Versus the Non-platinum Doublet, Topotecan Plus Paclitaxel, With and Without NCI-Supplied Bevacizumab, in Stage IVB, Recurrent or Persistent Carcinoma of the Cervix
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Paclitaxel; Topotecan
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Jul 2017 Results of the final pre-specified analysis, published in The Lancet.
- 23 May 2016 Results published in Chugai Pharmaceutical media release.
- 23 May 2016 According to Chugai media release, on September 14, 2015, Avastin was granted orphan drug desination advanced or recurrent cervical cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History