A Phase I, Multiple Ascending Dose Study of BMS-663513 (Anti CD137) in Combination With Ipilimumab (BMS-734016/Anti-CTLA-4) in Subjects With Unresectable Stage III or Stage IV Melanoma.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab; Urelumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 13 Apr 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2009 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2010 to 1 Nov 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.