Seroprevalence of HSV-2 in HIV Infected Subjects and the Effect of Daily Valacyclovir in the Reduction of HSV-2 Recurrences and Viral Shedding.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Valaciclovir (Primary)
- Indications Herpes simplex virus type 2 infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Sep 2013 Primary endpoint 'Viral-load' has not been met according to results presented at the 53rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 13 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 53rd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 25 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.