A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi National, Phase III Study of the Efficacy and Safety of 300 IR Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT) Tablet, Starting 2 Months Before the Grass Pollen Season Once Daily to Patients Suffering From Grass Pollen Rhinoconjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stallergenes SA
- 07 Mar 2016 Pooled analysis of 4 trials (n=891), including this study and 3 other studies [see CTP 700020053, 700020436, 700040181] was presented at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 04 Jul 2012 Additional trial locations (Czech Republic and Netherlands) identified as reported by EudraCT.
- 07 Dec 2009 Primary endpoint 'Average Adjusted Symptom Score' has not been met according to a Stallergenes SA media release.