Improving Metabolic Parameters of Antipsychotic Child Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary) ; Metformin (Primary) ; Perphenazine (Primary) ; Asenapine; Iloperidone; Lurasidone; Olanzapine; Quetiapine; Risperidone; Ziprasidone
- Indications Bipolar disorders; Metabolic disorders; Psychotic disorders; Weight gain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 240 to 132 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2012 Investigational drugs (ziprasidone, aripiprazole, asenapine, iloperidone, lurasidone, perphenazine) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.