Phase I Trial of Conditionally Replication-Competent Adenovirus (DNX-2401, Formerly Known as Delta-24-RGD-4C) for Recurrent Malignant Gliomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tasadenoturev (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Ependymoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors DNAtrix
- 20 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov
- 17 Jun 2013 Data will be presented at the Replicating Oncolytic Virus Therapeutic meeting, according to a DNAtrix media release.
- 10 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.