Post-Licensure Safety Surveillance Study of Routine Use of PENTACEL Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids and Acellular Pertussis Adsorbed, Inactivated Poliovirus and Haemophilus b Conjugate (Tetanus Toxoid Conjugate) Vaccine.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 18 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 May 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.