An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety of NP101, a Sumatriptan Iontophoretic Transdermal Patch, in the Treatment of Acute Migraine Over 12 Months.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sumatriptan (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Apr 2012 Actual patient number changed from 479 to 514 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Oct 2011 Detailed results are expected to be presented at the 54th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Headache Society (AHS), as reported in a NuPathe media release.
- 03 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a NuPathe media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History