A Randomized, Single-Dose, Single-Blind, Double-Dummy, Placebo-Controlled, Three-Way Cross-Over Study to Compare the Relative Efficacy of JNJ-39220675, Pseudoephedrine and Placebo for the Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis in an Environmental Exposure Chamber (EEC) Model
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 39220675 (Primary) ; Pseudoephedrine (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Feb 2012 Actual patient number (53) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.